Please be advised that due to the current situation that our country is facing with the Coronavirus, the most prudent decision for us to make is to delay our golf tournament until such time that the CDC gives us the "all clear". We must act on the side of caution in order to keep us all safe and follow the recommendations of the CDC. 


As soon as we are able to resume our normal operations I will send out the change-of-date announcement. 


We are tentatively looking at the month of September/October assuming that the CDC gives us the "all clear" in the time needed to ensure we have a successful event. 


Thank you for understanding and please be safe.


James Rodriguez

Golf Committee Chair

P. O. Box 303
Houston, TX 77001-0303

  • Instagram - White Circle
  • White Facebook Icon
Follow Us

Copyright © 2018 Mexican American Bar Association of Houston. All Rights Reserved.